My weight loss journey...

 

I have talked on here about my weight loss journey a couple times as it's something I have struggled with my whole life. I always was a chunkier girl.

The smallest I had been was just when I got pregnant with Augustus. I weighed about 180lbs. My goal since being pregnant and then giving birth and losing weight postpartum, my goal has always been to get myself back to that weight again. I was working at the time from 7am-5pm and then working at home in the evenings and on the weekends. 

So, I know my life has changed a little bit and I know that I don't do as much as I did working a horse farm that I do now in my life as a stay at home mother and wife but I do know that I find myself doing a fair bit while managing our active toddler and running the household. 

So, my activity has changed but I am still busy working all day. Just with less breaks lol 

I weighed myself today and I weigh in at 210lbs. I have lost 10lbs in the last almost two weeks. 

I will admit, I feel wonderful. I always have struggled with insecurities with my belly. So, being able to lose this weight, I found myself with a much flatter belly and I am pretty proud of it and like I said, I feel amazing. 

I will admit that I don't often have instructions when I talk about my weight loss. I just cut down what I am eating. 

That is always how I have found success in being able to lose weight. By cutting down my portions. 

It's simple. 

I don't change what I am eating, I change how much I am eating...

I won't talk about weight this entire post as I find it completely exhausting to read about personally and I believe that sharing one's accomplishments are different than bragging about it. 

Anyways. I am still about 30lbs away from where I was when I got pregnant with Augustus and that is my target weight, but I know that sometimes a person's target weight and where they actually are meant to be with their weight are two different things. Targets can be adjusted. lol

So, I will continue to go with how my body feels best and if my target weight changes, I will be accepting of that as well. :))

Thanks for reading! Have an amazing, day! 

Comments

Popular Posts